It is my hope
that by adding a means by which I can actually hear you play and
provide you with feedback, you will better be able to stay on
track in your development as a player.
What to Submit
- A playing example of any portion of
the material offered in the monthly practice membership
- Any portion of material that you are
working on for a performance or recital
What you get:
- Suggestions via 1 email message
(specific to your example) on how to improve-based on
- Additional correspondence or
consultation beyond the 1 email message require that you
sign up for additional lessons online.
- One audio submission of one example
yields one email critique or consultation.
- Submit your check or money order as
described on the order form.
- Keep the size of your example small
and short (2-3 min).
- Verify that you are signed up for this
program and paid in full prior to submitting any audio
- Practice the suggestions.
- Take them in the light-hearted,
constructive fashion they are intended.
- Use them to your advantage-improve
This file format
can grow fairly large in size. Please try to keep your
submissions to a few minutes at most (in mp3 format). Please note
that this is not
an open submission and you must be signed up for an online lesson
to qualify for submitting an audio sample for critique.